Our Core Areas : Crisis Management, Compliance, Contracts, Investigations, and Litigation Support. See below for our service details.
When working together synergy happens
Our Core areas : Crisis Management, Compliance, Contracts, Investigations, and Litigation Support.
- Review commercial contracts, and other agreements.
- Review confidentiality and non - disclosure agreements.
- Commercial contract revisions.
- Review subcontracts and teaming agreements.
- General advice on contracting with the federal government.
- Enhance contracts to alert your business partners and suppliers on U.S. legal and ethical requirements.
- Federal Contracting Compliance.
- Risk assessment, policy development and implementation.
- Monitor pending legislation and regulation and advise on their impact and how to be in compliance.
- Ethics and Corporate Compliance.
- Litigation management and support.
- Help clients with attorney selection for specialized areas.
- Solve disputes with vendors before they become a lawsuit.
- Internal and Government Investigations
- Help Clients manage the effects and side effects of a government investigation (the ensued crisis, communicate with the executive team, manage business relationships, coordinate and organize the work that needs to be done in any parallel litigation that ensues)
- Provide insight on the scope of the problem
- Provide an assessment of the potential outcome of the matter
- Identify the law at issue
- Issue Litigation Hold
- Develop and document an investigative plan
- Make recommendations on executing next steps in the process
- Coordinate and communicate with defense counsel, as needed
- Interact with government officials, prosecutors where needed, investigators and other personnel involved.
* Don't miss out on the benefit of our knowledge:
- Supply chain strategies
- Ethical supply chain mandates and requirements to comply with U.S. laws and regulations.
- Trade and Export
- Counsel on export controls
- Conduct Internal Investigations
- Voluntary Disclosures
- Third party due diligence program
- Develop policies and procedures to mitigate the risk of export control violations
- Anti - Corruption Compliance
- Anti- Corruption Counseling
- Third Party Due Diligence
- Risk Assessments